The European School of Mol is recruiting an English language Teacher to teach English as a first language for 15 periods per week to 11-18 year old pupils in the Secondary School, starting from September 2020, based on the syllabuses of the European Schools (https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses).
- Must hold the required pedagogical qualifications to teach English as a first language to the age group concerned;
- Recent experience in teaching secondary school pupils;
- Excellent knowledge of English (native or equivalent);
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset, particularly Dutch, French and German;
- A good team worker in a dynamic, multilingual and multicultural team.
- A temporary contract from September 2020 until August 2022.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: https://www.eursc.eu/BasicTexts/2016-05-D-11-en-5.pdf
Applications due by 28/02/2020