Application deadline: by 16:00 on June 10th
- Teaching primary pupils
- Follow the European Schools curriculum
- Motivated to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Motivated to work with your section colleagues and teachers from the other sections
Profile & requirements:
- Qualified primary teacher
- Native English speaker or a level equivalent to a native speaker
- Recent experience as a primary school teacher
- Knowledge of at least one of the other European vehicular languages (FR-DE-NL)
- Candidates must be entitled to work in Belgium
- Candidates should be in possession of a recent DBS check (“Certificate of good conduct”)
- Analysis of CV (Europass format is recommended) and interview
- Please mention the contact details of the last two former employers.
- The position is a two-year contract, according to the Service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-1) starting on September 1st 2020
- 22 hours per week
- Contract of definite duration until 31/08/2022 with the possibility of prolongation if the evaluation is positive.
- Removal costs (art. 37): “A locally recruited teacher recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week shall, as provided in Article 59 and Article 62 of the Regulations for Seconded Staff Members of the European Schools, be entitled to reimbursement of the expenses caused by the removal to the place of the school (...)”.
- Installation allowance (art. 37bis): “A locally recruited teacher recruited for a mini-mum period of one year and a contract providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week who furnishes evidence of having been obliged to change his/her place of residence and of having actually settled at his/her place of employment (...) shall be entitled (a) to an installation allowance (...)”.
Applications due by 10/06/2020