The European School of Mol is recruiting a Religion Teacher to teach Religion in Years 1 to 6 in the Secondary school and Years 3 to 5 in the Primary school for 13 periods per week to cover for maternity leave from 09/03-19/06/2020.
The teacher will be teaching Religion in English and Dutch to 11 – 18 year old pupils for 11 periods per week and to 8-10 year old pupils for 2 periods per week based on the syllabuses of the European Schools (https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses).
Working days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Hold the required pedagogical qualifications to teach Religion
- Be fluent in English
- Have experience of working with 8-18-year-old pupils
- Be a good team worker in a dynamic, multilingual and multicultural team
- A temporary contract from 9 March 2020 until 19 June 2020.
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Service regulations for Locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: https://www.eursc.eu/BasicTexts/2016-05-D-11-en-5.pdf
Applications due by 24/01/2020