The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation providing multilingual, multicultural and multinational education.
The European School of Mol is recruiting: 1 Teacher of science in French for secondary (part time)
- Teaching science and support (in science and/or mathematics) in French to secondary school pupils
- Follow the European Schools curriculum
- Motivated to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
Profile and requirements
- Qualified secondary school teacher for science
- Recent experience as a secondary school teacher
- Teacher degree (for teachers).
- Candidates without the appropriate diploma cannot be considered for this position.
- Native speaker or language knowledge with official certificate by an independent certifying body
- Language level French C2
- Knowledge of one of the other vehicular languages (EN/DE) or NL are an asset
- Candidates must be entitled to work in Belgium
- have to be in possession of a recent DBS check ("Certificate of good conduct")
- Candidates can send their applications via the school website
Only CVs in Europass format can be considered
- Shortlisting based on diplomas, resume and motivation letter
- Interview with the selection committee
- Second interview with the school director for the 2 best selected candidates
- Validation of the diploma by a national inspector
Suitable candidates will be added to the recruitment reserve list. We keep this list for a period of 3 years.
- A dynamic job in an international environment
- A contract of 2 years with the possibility of prolongation according to the Service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-1) starting as soon as possible
- Brut monthly salary € 2668.70 for 10 periods per week
(10 hours per week teaching science with possibility of extra hours for educational support)
Please note that our green, 20-hectare campus in Mol is located in a beautiful family friendly environment 80 km from Brussels. Our address: Europawijk 100, 2400 MOL, Belgium.
- Link to the European School of Mol: www.esmol.be/en/
- Link to the European Schools: www.eursc.eu
- Link to the service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: www.eursc.eu/en/Office/official-texts/basic-texts/en
- Information about the processing of your personal data in our privacy statement: www.esmol.be/en/policies
- Link to Europass CV: europa.eu/europass/en
Les candidatures doivent être envoyées au plus tard le 08/01/2023