The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation providing multilingual, multicultural and multinational education.
The European School of Mol is recruiting 1 teacher of French language 2 and Ethics in French (full time).
- Teaching language 2 French (French as a foreign language) and Ethics in French to secondary school pupils (15 periods per week with additional hours of educational support)
- Follow syllabus of language 2 French and Ethics in French
info to be found here: https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses
- Motivated to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
Profile and requirements
- Secondary teaching degree in French. Candidates without the appropriate diploma cannot be considered for this position.
- Recent experience as a secondary school teacher
- Native speaker or language knowledge with official certificate by an independent certifying body
- Native speaker or certified level C2
- Knowledge of one of the other vehicular languages (EN/DE) or NL are an asset
- Candidates must be entitled to work in Belgium
- Candidates have to be in possession of a recent DBS check ("Certificate of good conduct")
- Candidates can send their applications via the school website
Only CVs in Europass format can be considered
- Shortlisting based on diplomas, resume and motivation letter
- Interview with the selection committee
- Second interview with the school director for the 2 best selected candidates
- Validation of the diploma by a national inspector
Suitable candidates can be added to the recruitment reserve list. We keep this list for a period of 3 years.
- A dynamic job in an international environment
- A contract of 2 years of definite duration until 31/08/2025 with the possibility of prolongation according to the Service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-1) starting on 01/09/2023
- Brut monthly salary € 5.856,46 for 21 periods per week
- Removal costs (art. 37)
"A locally recruited teacher recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week shall, as provided in Article 59 and Article 62 of the Regulations for Seconded Staff Members of the European Schools, be entitled to reimbursement of the expenses caused by the removal to the place of the school (...)".
- Installation allowance (art. 37bis)
"A locally recruited teacher recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week who furnishes evidence of having been obliged to change his/her place of residence and of having actually settled at his/her place of employment (...) shall be entitled (a) to an installation allowance (...)".
Please note that our green, 20-hectare campus in Mol is located in a beautiful family friendly environment 80 km from Brussels. Our address: Europawijk 100, 2400 MOL, Belgium.
- Link to the European School of Mol: www.esmol.be/en/
- Link to the European Schools: www.eursc.eu
- Link to the service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: www.eursc.eu/en/Office/official-texts/basic-texts/en
- Link to the syllabuses and attainment descriptors: https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses
- Information about the processing of your personal data in our privacy statement: www.esmol.be/en/policies
- Link to Europass CV: europa.eu/europass/en
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 08/06/2023