The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation providing multilingual, multicultural and multinational education.
The European School of Mol is recruiting: 2 Nursery School Class Assistants for the Dutch and the English-speaking section
- The Nursery Assistant is hired as an employee to assist and support the Nursery classroom teacher in all activities in both the Dutch and the English section. He or she is available on demand in one of the 4 classes of these language sections.
- The Nursery Assistant will be involved in the following activities:
- Supervising and supporting group activity;
- Assist in the preparation of work materials and prepare materials for manual activities
- Assist in the preparation of work documents and prepare materials for manual activities;
- Participate in the cleaning of games, books, school supplies, etc;
- Participate in various meetings and trainings;
- Helping students to go to the toilet and changing them if necessary;
- Assist the teacher during lessons and sports classes or during canteen time.
- Cooperate and communicate closely with the class teacher and colleagues with the management and colleagues from other language sections.
- Communicate with the class teacher to improve teaching.
Profile and requirements
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English; knowledge of French is an asset
- Experience with children with different learning needs;
- Other qualities: good organisational skills, patient, creative and flexible;
- Candidates must have the right to work in Belgium
- Candidates must be in possession of a recent DBS check ("Certificate of good conduct").
- Candidates can send their application via the school's website before 2022-08-21.
Only CVs in Europass format can be considered
- Pre-selection on the basis of diplomas, CV and motivation letter on 2022-08-25.
- Interview with the selection committee on 2022-08-28.
- Second interview with the school director for the 2 best selected candidates
- A dynamic job in an international environment
- A part-time contract (12,3 hours/week), fixed term according to the Service Regulations for Administrative and Auxiliary Staff: (Ref.: 2007-D-153-en) from 01/09/2022.
- You work 14,5 hours per week during school week in order to recieve paid school holidays
- Brut monthly salary 1006,98
Please note that our green, 20-hectare campus in Mol is located in a beautiful family friendly environment 80 km from Brussels. Europawijk 100, 2400 MOL, Belgium.
- Link to the European School of Mol: https://www.esmol.be
- Link to the European Schools: www.eursc.eu
- Link to the Service Regulations of Administrative and Ancillary Staff: https://www.eursc.eu/en/Office/official-texts/basic-texts/en
- Please find information about the processing of your personal data in our privacy statement: http://www.esmol.be/policies
- Link to Europass CV: europa.eu/europass/en
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 21/08/2022