The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation providing multilingual, multicultural and multinational education.
The European School of Mol is recruiting 1 Educational support coordinator to the secondary school.
- Coordinating and organizing the implementation of the educational support policy of the European school Mol.
- Implementing the educational support policy on a local level;
- Updating the school-specific policy yearly to the specific needs;
- Set up a procedure for the support organisation on a school level;
- Communicate with students, teachers, parents, educational advisors concerning students with specific needs;
- Organising support lessons (time, place, support teacher, students needs, ..) both administrative as pedagogical;
- Attend class councils meeting, advisory meetings and follow up educational support reports regarding the progress of pupils with educational needs;
- Provide information for subject and support teachers in regular meetings;
- Investigate and implement of educational tools for pupils with specific educational needs;
- Diverse administrative tasks associated with a school.
- Invigilate in the student lounge
Profile and requirements
- Teaching qualification;
- Specialization in educational support, special educational needs or inclusive education;
- Min. of 3 years experience in educational support coordinator or educational support teacher (Secondary school);
- Excellent knowledge (C1) of English and/or French with a good knowledge (B2) of Dutch, German or other EU languages would be an asset;
- Experience in a multilingual international environment;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to work to deadlines and deal with confidential information in a responsible manner;
- Proven abilities in administrative and pedagogical tasks;
- Candidates must be entitled to work in Belgium
- Candidates have to be in possession of a recent DBS check ("Certificate of good conduct")
- Candidates can send their applications via the school website by 2022-08-15
Only CVs in Europass format can be considered
- Shortlisting based on diplomas, resume and motivation letter on 2022-08-16
- Interview with the selection committee on 2022-08-25
- Validation of the diploma by a national inspector
Suitable candidates can be added to the recruitment reserve list. We keep this list for a period of 3 years.
- A dynamic job in an international environment
- A contract of 2 years of definite duration until 31/08/2024 with the possibility of prolongation according to the Service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-1) starting on 01/09/2022
- Working hours: 26,78 hours per week
- Contract: Gross monthly salary € 3909.30 (based on 15 teaching periods of a 21-period full time contract)
- Removal costs (art. 37)
- "A locally recruited teacher recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week shall, as provided in Article 59 and Article 62 of the Regulations for Seconded Staff Members of the European Schools, be entitled to reimbursement of the expenses caused by the removal to the place of the school (...)".
- Installation allowance (art. 37bis)
- "A locally recruited teacher recruited for a minimum period of one year and a contract providing a minimum of 16 hours/periods per week who furnishes evidence of having been obliged to change his/her place of residence and of having actually settled at his/her place of employment (...) shall be entitled (a) to an installation allowance (...)".
Please note that our green, 20-hectare campus in Mol is located in a beautiful family friendly environment 80 km from Brussels. Our address: Europawijk 100, 2400 MOL, Belgium.
- Link to the European School of Mol: www.esmol.be/en/
- Link to the European Schools: www.eursc.eu
- Link to the service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: www.eursc.eu/en/Office/official-texts/basic-texts/en
- Information about the processing of your personal data in our privacy statement: www.esmol.be/en/policies
- Link to Europass CV: europa.eu/europass/en
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 15/08/2022