The ICT Technician will join a small ICT team under the supervision of the Deputy Director of Finance and Administration to support the ICT services and assets of the school.
- Helpdesk and support for students and staff
- Fixing equipment, including printers, scanners, beamers
- Setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems
- Testing and servicing equipment
- Helping to fix general IT issues
- Training clients on new systems or software applications
- Help to arrange IT facilities throughout the school for planned activities
- Administration in Active Directory, user and computer accounts
- Maintaining a standardized ICT environment
- Point of contact for helpdesk calls with Head Office in Brussels
- Setup and maintain inventory of all assets in the school
- Recognize and respond appropriately to the needs of management, teachers, and students
- Feels involved and takes action to address matters
- Team player
- Helps others and consults
- Considers the sensitivities and the diversity of people
- Offers help with problems, even if the task is not part of your own assignment
- Be able to absorb new information / knowledge, process it efficiently and apply it effectively.
Planning and organizing
- Applying structure in time and space.
- Set priorities when dealing with problems.
- Do the job properly without the support, help or supervision of others.
- Being able to properly assess when he / she can make his / her own decisions and when not.
- Be able to efficiently adapt time management and behaviour in different situations.
- To be able to deal with stress in work situations.
- ICT related education
- Experience in 1st line support and possible 2nd line support to end-users
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory
- Good understanding of networking, computers, Wi-Fi
- Experience in a school environment is a plus
- Language knowledge: EN/NL/FR
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 22/06/2021