- To give assistance for an ISA pupil of the secondary cycle during his/her service.
- To take charge of a pupil with support needs.
- To assist the teacher during lessons and breaks.
- To supervise the ISA child during the complete school day.
- To work in collaboration and close communication with class teacher
- To communicate with the class teacher on the educational improvements
- Good knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of German language
- Experience of working with children with a variety of learning needs
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Belgium
- Candidates should be in possession of a recent DBS check (“Certificate of good conduct”)
- Working in an international environment and team
- A 1 year contract (with the possibility of extension) in accordance with the Service Regulations of the Administrative and Ancillary Staff of the European Schools, available at: https://www.eursc.eu/BasicTexts/2007-D-153-en-10.pdf
- Working schedule in parallel with the school hours i.e. 32.10 working hours per week
- Fixed vacation periods in parallel with all school holidays: https://www.esmol.be/storage/files/2021-2022-holiday-calendar-1614930061.pdf
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 10/08/2021