The teacher will teach mathematics and economics in English (12-15 periods per week) to secondary school students (11-18 years) based on the syllabuses of the European Schools (https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses).
- Hold the required pedagogical qualifications to teach Mathematics and Economics in English;
- Excellent knowledge of English (native speaker/certified C1-level);
- Good level of French or Dutch would be an asset;
- Recent experience in teaching secondary school pupils;
- A good team worker in a dynamic, multilingual and multicultural team.
- A 2-year contract from September 2021 until the end of August 2023.
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Service regulations for Locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: https://www.eursc.eu/BasicTexts/2016-05-D-11-en-7.pdf
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 15/05/2021