The PR & Communications Officer is responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating a coordinated PR & communications strategy to promote the school according to the values, mission and goals of the European Schools.
- Work closely with management and staff in order to develop the PR & communications strategy.
- Plan, prepare and oversee the creation of ES Mol communications using a broad range of tools, including the ES Mol website and social media.
- Introduce new trends in strategic uses of communications.
- Create and develop effective relationships with all stakeholders, partners, suppliers, media and clients to increase awareness and relations.
- Contribute to the improvement of the internal communications and school culture.
- Identify opportunities to build the brand of ES Mol and increase awareness in the Dutch- and Frenchspeaking communities.
- Coordinate the design, assembly and publication of the yearbook.
- Coordinate the organisation of events such as the Open Day, extra-curricular school events, Proclamation, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English with a good knowledge of French. German or other EU languages would be an asset
- Proven track record in PR, marketing and communications strategies.
- Excellent writing, interviewing and editing skills in both English and Dutch; a demonstrated ability to tell compelling stories and translate complex concepts into easily understandable language
- Proven track record of working independently and exhibiting mature judgment within a team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated capacity to collaborate successfully with a wide range of different people and organisations
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to create events, coordinate and complete projects on time, within budget, focused on goal accomplishment
- Proficient in design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Publisher) and social media tools
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand the European School system, experience in the educational sector is a plus
- Able to work in a multilingual and multicultural environment
- A part-time contract (16 hours per week) starting October 2020 according to Belgian legislation and the Statute of Auxiliary and Administration Staff of European Schools (AAS).
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment.
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 20/09/2020