Application deadline: by 16:00 on August 20th 2020
- Teaching language 2 English, ethics and music lessons to primary pupils
- Follow the curriculum of the European Schools
Profile & requirements:
- Qualified primary teacher
- Native English speaker or a level equivalent to a native speaker (C2)
- Recent experience as a primary school teacher
- Knowledge of at least one of the other European vehicular languages (FR-DE-NL)
- Motivated to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Motivated to work with your section colleagues and teachers from the other language sections
- Candidates must be entitled to work in Belgium
- Candidates should be in possession of a recent DBS check (“Certificate of good conduct”)
- Analysis of CV (Europass format is recommended) and interview
- Please mention the contact details of the last two former employers.
- The position is a two-year contract, according to the Service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-1) starting on September 1st 2020.
- 14 hours per week
- Contract of definite duration until 31/08/2022 with the possibility of prolongation if the evaluation is positive.
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 20/08/2020