The teacher will teach sciences in Dutch (8 periods per week) to secondary school students (11-18 school) based on the syllabuses of the European Schools (https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses).
Possibly in addition: replacement assignment from the 15th of October until the 22nd of December 2021 to teach sciences in English (12 periods), when certified C1-level.
- Hold the pedagogical degree to teach sciences;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch (native speaker or certified C1-level);
- Good level of English and French would be an asset;
- Recent experience in teaching pupils in secondary;
- Good team worker in a dynamic, multilingual and multicultural team.
- A two-year contract from September 2021 until the end of August 2023.
- A dynamic, multicultural working environment
- Service regulations for Locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: https://www.eursc.eu/BasicTexts/2016-05-D-11-en-7.pdf
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 15/05/2021