The European Schools are an intergovernmental organisation providing multilingual, multicultural and multinational education.
The European School of Mol is recruiting 1 teacher of English language 1 (10-15 periods)
- Teaching English as a first language to secondary school pupils (10 periods per week, possibly extra hours of educational support)
- Follow syllabus Language 1 English (info to be found here: https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses)
- Motivated to work in a multicultural and multilingual environment
Profile and requirements
- Secondary teaching degree in language 1 English. Candidates without the appropriate diploma cannot be considered for this position.
- Recent experience as a secondary school teacher
- Native speaker
- Knowledge of one of the other vehicular languages (FR/DE) or NL are an asset
- Candidates must be entitled to work in Belgium
- Candidates have to be in possession of a recent DBS check ("Certificate of good conduct")
- Candidates can send their applications via the school website
Only CVs in Europass format can be considered
- Shortlisting based on diplomas, resume and motivation letter
- Interview with the selection committee
- Second interview with the school director for the 2 best selected candidates
- Validation of the diploma by a national inspector
Suitable candidates can be added to the recruitment reserve list. We keep this list for a period of 3 years.
- A dynamic job in an international environment
- A contract of 2 years of definite duration until 31/08/2025 with the possibility of prolongation according to the Service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools (Ref.: 2016-05-D-11-en-1) starting on 01/09/2023
- Brut monthly salary € 4.183,32 for 15 periods per week
Please note that our green, 20-hectare campus in Mol is located in a beautiful family friendly environment 80 km from Brussels. Our address: Europawijk 100, 2400 MOL, Belgium.
- Link to the European School of Mol: www.esmol.be/en/
- Link to the European Schools: www.eursc.eu
- Link to the service regulations for locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: www.eursc.eu/en/Office/official-texts/basic-texts/en
- Link to the syllabuses and attainment descriptors: https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses
- Information about the processing of your personal data in our privacy statement: www.esmol.be/en/policies
- Link to Europass CV: europa.eu/europass/en
Sollicitaties moeten worden ingediend voor 01/06/2023