We are always looking for qualified teachers for occasional replacements in our English, Dutch and French section of our Nursery and Primary schools.
- Hold the required pedagogical qualifications of a Nursery or Primary teacher
- Excellent knowledge of the section's language (English, Dutch or French)
- Recent experience in teaching Nursery or Primary School pupils
- A good team worker in a dynamic, multilingual and multicultural team
- Living in the neighbourhood of the school for optimal availability
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Occasional replacements of teachers in our Nursery or Primary school (English/Dutch/French language sections)
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Service regulations for Locally recruited teachers in the European Schools: eursc.eu
Your application will be added to our list for occasional replacements. We keep this list for a maximum of 3 years. The school can contact you if you are selected from the list when we are looking for a replacement teacher.
Please state your language level and all your relevant education in your (preferably English) CV.